Bio-toxinsBlack moldToxicityOutdoors Flower on wall – Vitality Detox Drops

“Black mold” refers to several species of mold (which is a type of fungus) that have a dark green or black appearance. The most common species is Stachybotrys chartarum.

These molds thrive in warm, frequently moist environments, including baths, showers, toilets, kitchens, and basements. They can also grow on wood, dirt, or paper. Mold may grow even more plentifully in humid climates or if you use a humidifier indoors.

Many black molds are toxigenic, meaning that they release toxins that can be irritating or even harmful for people who have preexisting conditions. Called mycotoxins, they’re produced as mold spores eat, grow, and form colonies with other spores.

High concentrations of mycotoxins may cause mold poisoning even in healthy individuals depending on the concentration of mycotoxins, the amount of time exposed to them, and other variables.

Learn how to identify mold poisoning symptoms, how mold poisoning is diagnosed and treated, and how you can cope with and reduce toxic molds in your home.”  Read more.

 

Several customers have reported the tremendous benefits they received after Vitality Detox Drops helped them remove black mold toxins.

Vitality makes life easy, no big change in diet, just take our liquid zeolite drops and let them do the work. Although, we do recommend a healthy diet to assist the body in becoming and staying healthy…!

 

In this video Dr. Nick talks about black mold:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment